Thursday, June 14, 2007

Car resident seeking anyone with a house - 37

This post got flagged for removal the day after we posted it. Apparently it was "inappropriate" or something.

Yo bitches! I'm just a squirrel looking for a nut. Someone looking for a mate in this world. Someone to sit in the passenger seat next to me, while I cruise my shit down the road looking for a Burger King. Damn, I love those Whoppers. MMMMMM Whoppers. Also, the fries are the bomb diggity FOOL. Anyways. So I live in my car, right? Cause my baby daddy kicked me out of our apartment. He kept my baby, too! I loved that baby! He had his pimp hand out and was all, "get out bitch, before I smack the shit outta you! i'm krunked! YO!" So. Who wants to help me make a new baby? I need a baby daddy. Minus the baby, if possible. Babies smell like poo and I don't have room in my trunk for anything else. You understand.

We did get some responses, though, before it was removed.

Mario writes:

What the fuck was that???????????????????????

Todd writes:

I usually date younger women, do you have a daughter?

KE writes:

LOL! Funny shit!

MH writes:

I'm yo pimp! Are you fo real? Don't be frontin' or I'll put yo fool-ass to bed. I gots yobiggedy-bang right here. Let me see yo bedunk-a-dunk! I'll throw someBenjee's at you so you can get yo Burger King. Park yo ride out front andwatch fo the drive-bys. Then sit yo fly-ass down in my crib. I put my jimmyhat on and run it so deep you be cryin' and shit. Yeah you fly bee-yatch!

Craigslist writes:

Your posting has been flagged for removal.

Approximately 98% of postings removed are in violation of craigslist posting guidelines.

Please make sure you are abiding by all posted site rules, including our terms of use

2 comments:

S said...

Any new PC posts out there?

Unknown said...

hnnjkjooopkokoıoıokmlö*ğömmömkmçmömçç