Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hot Dog Gobbler responses - PART TWO

Start here

From: Someone
To: Hot Dog Gobbler

trukykuy
ffkukuiiuiu
0hoiiho

-jioiio

From: HDG
To: Someone

Hallo

eoufudle
doeiufue
eeeeeeeee
rurdheoqpe''
eebie doobie wum wum

OUT

From: RB
To: HDG
I've got your hot dog baby.

From: HDG
To: RB

And I've got your bun BAY-BEEE.

From: RB
To: HDG

So you say that you're ready for a scintillating hard dick?

From: HDG
To: RB

SCANDALOUS! I was referring to a HOT DOG, you dirty dirty boy.

From: John Doe
To: HDG

I once saw a video of a japanese man eating 20lbs of hot dogs, so I know itcan be done, and have no personal interest in seeing it first hand. I havebeen out of the dating scene for a while since my divorce was final over ayear ago. I have attempted posting personals on CL, but have had mostly spmreplies. If you are real and sincere, and not misusing cl for personal gain,I extend a dinner and movie invitation to you. I am 30 year old male with amedium build, and I hope to hear back from you.

From: HDG
To: John Doe

Can we see Shrek 3?

No comments: