Thursday, June 14, 2007

Dog Lover Seeking Same - 24

The post that started it all is long since gone from Craigslist's page, but to the best of my knowledge it said something like this:

Hi! I love my dog! I love her! She's my favorite! I also have a cat! I love my pussy cat! My dog is my best friend and you can call me Kitty Kat!

Only I'm pretty sure it was way better than that. I can't remember that long ago, though. Anyway. Here are some responses she got:

From: Shawn
To: Kitty Kat


talk to me =)

From: Kitty Kat
To: Shawn


Dear Smiley Face,

Do you love dogs? I do. I heart them SO much. Me and my dog hang out all the time at the park. We love to play catch only I don't catch frisbees in my mouth hahahahahahahahahaha. Kitty KAT!

From: Shawn
To: Kitty Kat

Hi Jennie
I'm Shawn I do love dogs...and I would hope you wouldnt catch the frisbee in your mouth..I think it would hurt the face a little...besides...if you did it better than your dog then the dog would feel Alot more pressure to perform...you know...dogs with frisbee envy have the chance of becoming nerotic... =p

From: JR
To: Kitty Kat


Im a dog lover and love to pet the kitty too. Im inSpringfield today in a motel I get thou here a lot asI deliver the Int. trucks out of here. Want to meet,there is a pool and hot tub here. Inside so the rainwont matter. Lets meet and see what happenes.JR

(Kitty Kat did not respond)

From: Rama

Say What?

From: Matt
To: Kitty Kat


Hey,

How are you? I am a 22 y/o white male, 5'10, 17- lbs, athletic and trim build, brown hair and eyes, 5-6 inches cut. How about a description of yourself (age/stats/physical stature/etc)? What fancies your interest, and what are you searching on cl for ? Please respond asap, and we can trade pics. Thanks

From: Kitty Kat
To: Matt


Do you have a pic of your dog? Do you have a dog? Because my dog likes hanging out with other dogs, too. Do you really only weigh 17 pounds? That is a trim build. I'm searching CL for dog lovers. And only dog lovers. Do you love dogs? You know that movie Must Love Dogs? That is my motto. Because. I love dogs. Also. You must love pussies. KITTY KAT.

From: Matt
To: Kitty Kat


Hey,

I must have mistakenly typed 17- lbs, instead of the 170 lbs that I meant. I do have a dog, in fact, a boston terrier. Unfortunately, I do not have a picture of it loaded onto the computer, however, i could easily get one onto it, if you so desire. What exactly do you mean by your statement, "Also, you must love pussies?". I could take it to have two meanings -- i believe you know what they are -- as in the animal, or as in an area of your body. Thus, if you could let me know what you meant by this statement, I could easily provide you with the answer. Thanks.

No comments: