Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hot dog gobbler seeking fun guy - responses

Start Here

From: Rex

can you really eat that many hotdogs?

From: John

Hi,Your hobby is very interesting. I used to lick stamps for charity fund raising mailings, I won several contests for licking the most stamps in 30 minutes. As a result I can't stand the smell of glue now and I don't think I can taste much either. Kinda strange I know. I'm curious what are you studying in school? I recently completed a degree in business, and hope to get a management position at a restaurant. Hope to hear from you soon,John

From: Fake Name

Ten pounds of hot dogs in under ten minutes?!? O_OHow the devil does one accomplish that? Especially without getting fat?Take it easy. (especially on the poor hotdog population)

From: No Name

I LIKE HOT DOG EATERS

From: A 42 year old probably married man

Hey! I just read your listing and what can I say - I am very impressed. You sound like someone I would like to get to know much better. Let me tell you more about me so that you can decide if I am the type of person you are interested in meeting.

I am a very clean, discreet, white business professional. I own my own international business consulting company - so I travel on occasion. I am 42, 6'3, 228, short brown hair, green eyes, slender build, glasses or contacts. I am laid back, easy going, adventuresome, open minded, romantic, and love to have fun exploring experiences.

If you would like to possibly get together - would love to chat with you more.

What do you think?

From: mat

hey. you're post made me laugh. i have to say competitive eating is an interesting profession. what are you going to study at cincinnati state? get back to me if you would want to talk some time, but i'll pass on the 10 pounds of hot dogs in 10 minutes thing.

From: Jeff

Hello. I'm curious. How do you prepare for the competition?

No comments: