Thursday, June 14, 2007

Dog Lover Seeking Same responses PART 2

Start here:

From: Hercule Poirot
To: Kitty Kat

Hey there! Isaw your post on Cl and I am veryinterested in pursuing mutual interests! I have adoggie who luvs kitties..he frquently licks them....Anyway, maybe we should get together? I am 43 y/o,white and looking for fun... Any interest? Thanks!

From: Rama (again)

I really like your dog, she is so fine. And such a soft nice kitty. Here kitty kitty....

From: Larry

I like dogs. If you are OK with a 55 yr with a few extra lbs 6'2 gray hair and moustache.

write me.

From: Jay
To: Kitty Kat

So I am curious about what exactly you meant in your posting....

From: Kitty Kat
To: Jay

I meant I love DOGS and PUSSIES

love,
KITTY KAT

From: Steve

Hello,
I am a true gentlemen looking for a female to go out to eat with, talk, laugh, and get to know each other for nothing but friendly and casual conversation. I am 39, white, drug free, non-smoker, and no tattoo’s. I am very clean cut and a hard worker. Would you be interested in meeting for a decent meal and conversation? My treat of course. Thanks for reading my email and I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
Steve

From: John Smith

Hello-

I read your ad and I would like to learn more about you. I also am a dog "lover" and would like to hear more about how much you "love" your dog. Tell me where you are located and what you and your dog like to do together. I can't wait to hear from you!

Best for last . . .

From: Tim
To: Kitty Kat

I'D LOVE TO PET YOUR KITTY.......PLEASE!!!

From: Kitty Kat
To: Tim

Sir. I only let people pet my kitty if and ONLY IF they love dogs. And bring my kitty a treat. KITTY KAT.

From: Tim
To: Kitty Kat

Well.....I LOVE dogs......and I promise to bring the Kitty a treat...!!!!!!!....How about some tube steak smothered in underwear for the Kitty....? LOL

From: Kitty Kat
To: Tim

SIR, that is borderline inappropriate. I was taking about my KITTY KAT KITTEN.




Is now a good time to mention that a lot of alcohol was involved in this project?

No comments: