Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hot Dog responses PART THREE

Start here

From: Broooks
To: HDG

Yoidles!

Honestly, i have absolutely no interest in eating 10 lbs of hot dogs...much less in 10 minutes. That doesn't mean i don't think that you are some sort of bad ass in a bizarre way. What i want to know is how you discovered your talent, or what motivated you to pursue competitive eating. Did you have way too many brothers and sisters and your family was fed buffet style? Were hot dogs so exceptionally delicious to you that you ate one after another until your father noticed and began coaching you to live vicariously through your gastronomical achievements?

Perhaps we could discuss this and/or other obscure ridiculous talents, or perhaps devise plans to attempt to discover new and even more ridiculous talents.

Vi ya later,
Broooks

From: HDG
To: Broooks

What's a yoidle?

Yes, I am a bad ass. I know ten ways to kill a man with my bare hands. 12 if I can use a hot dog.

From: Broooks
To: HDG

In the particular usage below a Yoidle represents one unit greeting, personalized, and intended for use as part of a package (not labeled for individual sale).

i need to know ways #2 and #8. The ones with the hot dogs are quite obvious, though i fail to see how incorporating weapons as cunning and deadly as a hot dog parallels with bare handed assassinery.

From: Bob
To: HDG

Hello how are you?

You can eat alot??? hm,,,

What else do you like to do

??

Im a 20 year old college student, looking a smart girl to kick it with and hang out with!!

From: HDG
To: Bob

I don't like to kick things. What are you kicking? Not puppies, I hope.

From: Stephen
To: HDG

Whoa, I love your ad. I always read these just for kicks but I couldn't help wanting to respond to yours. I have no interest in consuming hot dogs myself, but I'm definately a fan of competitive eating.

I'd love to take you to an indian buffet and see you go to town.

From: HDG
To: Stephen

Whenever I eat indian food my ass explodes. If you can come up with another type of buffet, I might take you up on it.

From: Stephen
To: HDG

everybody's ass explodes after indian food, it's the sacrfice you have to make for deliciousness. Chinese buffet always makes me feel like I'm going to die afterward. A pizza buffet would be pretty alright. Is there a buffet you prefer?

From: Med Student
To: HDG

Hi there!

Very interesting profile! So you're Japanese? I'm a 28 year old guy and a medical resident doc. Do you have a picture? I'll send you one and feel free to write back!

From: HDG
To: Med Student

I just watched Grey's Anatomy and it was AWFUL. Burke and Christina didn't get married, McPussy and Meredith are about to break up and WORST OF ALL George failed his intern exam!!! Can you even believe it???? Because I can't!

Anyway, do you relate? Please explain using fewer than 300 words. Also, please provide a diagram.

No comments: